As a Yahoo user you should know about its customer service to beware of Yahoo customer service scams.
Yahoo Inc is a US media company, primarily known for its e-mail and messaging service, as well as its varied thematic news portal and its corporate web directory. It also has Flickr, a free portal where users can upload, share, sell and buy photos.
The Yahoo Customer Service is carried out mainly through its Help Center. In this section of your web page, you will find answers and information to support the user on topics related to accessing to Yahoo accounts, activity and suspicion of spam, order and restore messages or billing. In the menu on the right of that same page you will find a quick link to contact Yahoo support for its Customer Service, so that by clicking on it you will go to a new assistant page with each of the Yahoo! products, where you will have to select the icon about which you want to make the query and where you will see a dropdown with different sub-topics. Once you locate your specific question and have carefully read the information that Yahoo! Offers, in case it is not enough to solve your problem, at the end of all the steps you can choose the option to send an email. contact form to contact directly with the support team of Yahoo !, who will send a reply to your email address.
If you are interested in the advertising services offered by Yahoo! and you want to contact them to receive more information about how to advertise with them, you can send an email to email@example.com.
How to contact Yahoo Technical Support
Despite the efforts of the Yahoo team, there are going to be times when you will have to contact support. If you have questions about your email account or want to report the behavior of someone in a chat room, at some point you will want to know how to get in touch with the technical support. Fortunately, there are a number of simple ways to get in touch with Yahoo's support.
Get in touch with Yahoo support
- Log in to the Yahoo website and access your account (see Additional Sources below).
- Then tap on "Help" to be redirected to the Yahoo Help section. You can also go directly to this page by using the Yahoo Help web address (see Additional Sources below).
- tap on the appropriate support part for a specific department. For example, if you need technical help, click on "Technical Support". Click on the 'Help Account' link to get help related to your account including personal information.
- All the fields of the information required in the selected form, including your account information and your password.
- Send your question or concern, by typing in the text field. There is no limit to the number of characters the query can include, so do not worry if the text box looks smaller than you need.
- Click on the "Submit" button once you have finished filling out the contact form. Usually, you will receive a support response from Yahoo in a few minutes via email.